Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pc Power Supply Troubleshooting How To Get 5V 3A From A PC Power Supply?

How to get 5V 3A from a PC Power Supply? - pc power supply troubleshooting

Hello,
I am my own food laboratory supply industry 5V exact result for 3 amps.
Ahold did I change an old PC power supply and managed to manually by shorting the green wire with a black cable COM.
When I see my ad on the 5V, indicating an intensity of 1 ampere. However, in the power supply, pointing to the intensity of 10 amperes to 5V.
My question is, how do I pick up to 3 amps.
I intend for a cell production of perchlorate use and connect the cable to the anode and cathode.
Sorry to be so ignorant about it :-)

1 comments:

I don't think so said...

Now the offer has nothing to do with the quantity produced. It has a maximum rated current value, but that's all. The circuit is what determines how much current actually drawn from the power supply.

Under the assumption that the output is 5V, in fact, if the circuit has a resistance of 1.6 ohms, then 3-speed amplifiers. If the resistance is, the less current flows. If smaller, then go on the limitation of power. At this point, if the fuse blows, or to protect the voltage on the energy supply, the nature of the offer.

I know nothing about the production of perchlorate. But perhaps the solution is not correct or if it raised an issue with the anode-cathode his resistance. Or perhaps the anode and cathode surface are not enough?

Post a Comment