Thursday, February 11, 2010

Physical Therapy Insurance Claim Insurance Claim Body Injury?

Insurance Claim Body Injury? - physical therapy insurance claim

I will try to make my claim for personal injury. I want to know how to calculate how much you ask. I lost wages ORK 3500, and the only work part time. I stopped for 8 weeks after the Savior. I went to an orthopedist about them 3 times to treat me. I went to physical therapy for 3-4 weeks, and went to a chriropractor 6 times. I have high blood pressure, low back muscles, are two of my CDs Swallow my sacrum and iliac written (totally wrong, but it is your spelling before) my claim research. I was not the driver I was a passenger. my insurance paid for my medical expenses and that I did, I can use forever. Please help! If you have an idea about this, please leave your message and sent me. I use this e-mail account. Thanks to both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment