Monday, December 21, 2009

Keyboard With Trackpad Acer 6592G Keyboard And Trackpad Issue

Acer 6592G keyboard and trackpad issue - keyboard with trackpad

Hello, I have an Acer 6592G, problems with running water, which is new as the notebook, I decided, TP, to update the BIOS and see if it helps. But after upgrading the keyboard and the mouse does not work.

Is it possible that the update v1.52, other parts of the update, etc. laptop keyboard and trackpad to update the firmware, so that even with a reduction in the BIOS, the keyboard and trackpad will be updated

I said winplash flash, a backup copy of the BIOS.
I have tried all the drivers available on the website of Acer, still no solution.
I tried again to update the BIOS backup, but not throwing winphlash error when I try to flash. We always say

Corrupted interface descriptors in the new BIOS file.

Signature of the table is not the interface in the error code: - 161

Can someone please let me know how I can copy my work can make the BIOS file, you flash back to the laptop.

I have also tried to open the editor in Phoenix, but I still can not backup the BIOS, always at tError Invalid length-Rom.

Can someone please let me know how I can copy my work can make the BIOS file, you flash back to the laptop.
Or has someone an Acer 6592G BIOS natural 1.25 V, 1.23 V, V1.22.

A big thank you in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment