Wednesday, December 16, 2009

World Bbs Its The End Of The World, Could I Take Small/medium Game With Air Guns?

Its the end of the world, could I take small/medium game with air guns? - world bbs

Many prepare for an apocalyptic event, just assume their share of the world and I feel completely out of ammo for all my weapons (which, if you properly should last 30-50 years). Is it possible to remove the animals from the hunt for me and my family / food group needs a BB or pellet guns?

I speak not of the high-end, the only sub-$ 150 Standard air branch. What kind of game would be hunting with an airgun as Daisy Buckmaster 105 (.177 BB 300 fps) or Delta Gamo (.177 pellets 500 fps)? B3 How about Chinese-1 rifle (.22 pellet 750fps)? Is it possible large wild animals like deer with the hook? If not, is what the game can you have with the air rifle, 22 cal? And what rank?

I believe that ultimately, if the end of the world and the world completely beyond the ability of the ammunition must be something that can we use a. Air weapons are not weapons, easy to buy, today, do not require a license or paperwork and BB / pellet are simply in the removal of little or no valuein time, or improper storage. Air guns require a little oil from time to time, and almost indestructible.

and in this scenario, 40-50 years after civilization has ended, there will be no rules on the hunt, or what can not be used to hunt game with him. So take all the rights and conservation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment